▪ Rock and Rondo Redux: 7 tonight, Charleston Library Society.
▪ Pippin: 7:30 tonight, Gaillard Center.
▪ Folly Beach Sea & Sand Festival: Friday and Saturday, Folly Beach.
▪ Charleston Bluegrass Festival: Friday and Saturday, Middleton Place Woodlands.
▪ Vintage Market Days Charleston area: Friday through Sunday, Exchange Park in Ladson.
▪ Super(Natural) Woman: 5-8 p.m. Friday, Tara Vis Gallery.
▪ Friends of McLeod Spring Celebration: 5-8 p.m. Friday, McLeod Plantation Pavilion.
▪ Meet the Artist Tanvi Pathare – Reception: 5-8 p.m. Friday, Hagan Fine Art.
▪ Films on the Field – Hop: 6:30 p.m. Friday, MUSC Health Stadium.
▪ Official Grand Opening of the Charleston City Night Market: 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Friday, Charleston City Market.
▪ Magnetic South: Charleston Symphony Orchestra and CofC Music Department present Ambiguous Symmetries: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul.
▪ The Wood Brothers: 8 p.m. Friday, Charleston Music Hall.
▪ Rusted Root with Nicholas David: 9 p.m. Friday, The Windjammer.
▪ Book Sale: Saturday and Sunday, Charleston Library Society.
▪ Plantasia: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Old Towne Creek County Park.
▪ Unveiling McLeod: Women of McLeod: 11 a.m. Saturday, McLeod Plantation Historic Site.
▪ Ashley Poston book signing: Geekerella: 1 p.m. Saturday, Itinerant Literate at The Orange Spot Coffeehouse.
▪ Back to the Garden: 3 p.m. Saturday, Fabulon.
▪ Punts & Pints on the Pitch: 5:30 p.m. Saturday, MUSC Health Stadium.
▪ Charlestown Sounds Music Festival: 6 p.m. Saturday, Music Farm.
▪ Leo Kottke & Keller Williams: 8 p.m. Saturday, Charleston Music Hall.
▪ Charleston Music Hall Poster Sale: Noon Sunday, Charleston Music Hall.
▪ MUSC Live 2017: 3 p.m. Sunday, Palmetto Brewing.
▪ Oysters & Hog For a Good Cause: 5-8 p.m. Sunday, The Fat Hen.
▪ Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers: 8 p.m. Sunday, Charleston Music Hall.
▪ 2nd Monday Music Series: Wade Davis and Robin Zemp: 7:30 p.m. Monday, Recital Hall of Simons Center for the Arts at the College of Charleston.
▪ Books for Beer: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Bay Street Biergarten.
▪ The Takedown book release: 6 p.m. Tuesday, Edmund’s Oast.
▪ A Record of How I Felt Then: Wednesday through May 20, Charleston Music Hall.
▪ Barracks to Broadway: 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Mark Clark Hall Auditorium at The Citadel.